Game industry.... Groan.

This post isn't going to be a long, detailed rant about the game industry. Rather, it's going to be a list of things that really annoy me about the industry or things I hate about it. I love everything about gaming, so I am not going to be holding back. That means Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo plus any developers I can think if will be included in the list.


  1. SEGA has kept making more Sonic games. Seriously SEGA, NOBODY WANTS SONIC ANYMORE!! GIVE US SHENMUE 3 ALREADY!!!
  2. Nintendo is always behind on technological trends. Nintendo, there is no need to do this. You have money, put some of it into making a futureproof home console.
  3. Ubisoft making annual Assassin's Creed games. Come on Ubisoft, it's obvious you are just doing this for the money now. 
  4. Activision release CoD annually yet, the game has remained fundamentally the same since CoD 3. *sigh*
  5. Sony fanboys constantly talking about graphics. I know, fans aren't part of the industry. I still hate it. So I am including it.
  6. DLC endings or mission packs. Just give me the full game.
  7. Free-to-Play. You think it's great because it's free to play. Then come the dreaded micro-transactions. 
  8. Capcom is churning out so many Street Fighter IV games. Now add Ultra to that list. Groan. JUST MAKE ONE BLOODY VERSION WITH EVERYTHING IN IT!
  9. Capcom releasing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. The worst part is that I actually bought both versions. Only to realise they are basically the same, I spent £30 for four characters. Groan.
  10. EA. I hate EA for being EA.That is all.
  11. Microsoft thinks Watching TV is more important than gaming on a game console. Silly Microsoft.

Well, that's just a short list of a few things that annoy me or I hate about that the current state of the game industry. Don't agree with me? Anything to add?  Don't forget to let your voice be heard and comment below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally. The Hero has returned home.

Switch Hype

More Battlefield Gameplay