Superman....for why?


So, Man of Steel has been out for a while now. I still haven't seen it. Even though everyone is giving it rave reviews. I'm not fully convinced. After the shockingly shambolic travesty that was Superman Returns.  I just don't know if I am ready to put myself through the experience of watching another Superman film.
However, as a major comic book fan and a lover of film. I feel it's my duty to watch this film.
One of the fears I have is that it will disappoint me like the previous Superman film.

It did not. Compared to the previous shambles that was Superman Returns. Man of Steel was so good, this is in comparison to all Superman films after Superman 1. Snyder did a great job. However, I prefer The Dark Knight Rises. For all of the reasons I prefer Dark Knight Rises. ALL OF THE REASONS!! That is just my opinion.

What's yours?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally. The Hero has returned home.

Switch Hype

More Battlefield Gameplay