Unforgivable



This felt appropriate somehow.

I truly am sorry. I am sorry for leaving you all for so long. I am so sorry for not updating you of my whereabouts and my activities.

The truth is. I was really busy. With my dissertation and graduation. Then learning how to code and trying to find work. I haven't had time to write anything. I apologise for that. To be brutally honest and open with you all. The main reason I have been M.I.A is I didn't actually want to write the blog. I lacked the drive and willpower to continue to write. Even though a lot of interesting things happened at that I could have written about. I just didn't care. That's now changed. I want to write again. I will write again. I plan on being more regular with my posts again. Maybe even try something new with the blog and my YouTube channel. I hope you will stick with me for the rest of this wild journey. It's only gonna get wilder! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!