My Xbox One experience
Free merchandise. So as I said in the last post, I got the chance to play the Xbox One before release and I must say that I was surprised. In more ways than one. I would like to just say that I have nothing against Microsoft and I have no preferences toward any of the consoles. Also, my photography is terrible, so I apologise for my images. I would like to just mention my initial thoughts of the console as a whole: The Controller is very easy to use and is very comfortable The Console really is THAT big. It's really chunky. The Kinect is also big, but it does actually work. However, you still look like a fool while using it. The loading times for every game were pathetically slow. Even for demos. It's supposed to be next gen and Forza 5 took 2 minutes to load the race. An absolute shambles. I warn you now, if you are a fan of Microsoft and Xbox and I went to this event with an open mind. So I'm going to be very frank and honest in my opinions. I apologize in...

Comments
Post a Comment