On the way out


The one and only version of the 360 I ever bought.




After five years. My Xbox 360 (the only one I've ever bought because it's never broken) is on it's way out. It's not broken or anything, it's just going to be retired from active service. Next month I will get the PS4 and I already have a Wii U. So I don't really see much need in my 360 anymore because the Wii U and PS4 can perform all the functions that my 360 currently performs. However, I intend on keeping the console and adding it to my collection of previous generations of consoles. I feel a little bit sad that I've spent so much time and money on it and I've had so many joyous hours in return. But as with all good things, they must come to an end.

What are your plans for the upcoming next gen? Are you going to be trade, trash or keep your old console? I'd love to hear your opinion, hit me up in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!