2014 is looking very promising (Part 1)

So, it's 2014. A lot of great things are coming this year. In this post I want to highlight a few things that I will be looking forward to in the new year...


  • The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 

I am really looking forward to this. I really loved the first film and I think this new film shows a lot of promise. I was a little bit worried about there being too many villains but, this trailer sort of set my mind at rest. With the news that these films will lead to a Venom and Sinister Six spin-offs. I am even more excited to see what happens with the Amazing Spiderman. If you can't see the video click here.

  • Captain America: The Winter Solider-   


Captain America returns! I loved the way the first film introduced Steve Rogers and I can't wait to see what Cap is upto after the Battle for New York. If you can't see the video click here.
  • Guardians of the Galaxy- 

This is the film I'm looking forward to the most. It just seems so outlandish and risky. After the success of The Avengers. I think another team-up film is a great idea from Marvel. The cast is one of the main reasons I'm excited. It seems like such a mismatch just like the Guardians themselves. I really want this film to do well  and I honestly believe that it will. 

  • I'll finally get my PS4-  

After all this time, I will obtain the PS4. It's not because I was waiting for the bugs to be ironed out or because I was waiting for games. It's simply because I didn't have money for one. But I'll be getting some fundage in a few days and the PS4 is the first thing I'm going to purchase. 

  • Comics,comics and more comics- 
Whether its Marvel, DC, IDW, Image or any other. I am always looking forward to more comicbook action! I can't wait to see where the New 52 is heading and how the Marvel landscape is undoubtedly going to change this year! I have a lot of reading to do......

So, that's part 1 of what I'm looking forward to this year. I'll be back with more real soon! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!