2014 is looking very promising (Part 3)

This is the third instalment of this feature. It will be more of the same stuff. Here it cometh.

Watchdogs- 



I was really intrigued  by this game when it was revealed at E3. Last year when it was delayed so close to its original release date I had to admit I was upset. I hope Ubisoft have been using this extra time to improve the game further and make it something truly unique. Of course, only time will tell.

Mirror's Edge 2- 



I have to admit when this game first came out, I didn't like it. Then I played it. I loved it. I was hoping that it would get a sequel one day. Then E3 came and put my mind at rest. I can't wait to see what the PS4/X1 and their power create in terms of beautiful gameplay.

Dying Light-


I think this game is shaping up to be a great looking game. Combining zombies and mirror's edge type gameplay with a focus on survival. I think this is going to be a definite purchase. 


Dragon Age 3-




I know Dragon Age 2 could have been a much better game but, I am willing to give this third instalment a chance. I want this game to be good and I think it will be. That being said, I'm not always correct when it comes to these things.

The Division- 



This is another Ubisoft game that I am looking forward to playing. The concept sounds very promising and I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I just hope it doesn't become like Assassin's Creed.

So, that is another list of things I'm looking forward to this year. What are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments below!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!