2014 is looking very promising (Part 2)


This is the second part of the things I am looking forward to this year. SO, without further ado. LET'S BEGIN!


  • Bayonetta 2-  

When I heard this was announced for Wii U. My jaw hit the floor. When that was followed up with the news that it was exclusive to Wii U. I couldn't contain my joy. I loved the first game and I can't wait to play this. If you can't see the video click here.

  • Hyrule Warriors-  

When I heard about this game I didn't know what to think. Dynasty Warriors + Zelda =? But, then I watched the teaser and my mind was set at ease. This seems like such a good idea, I can't believe it hasn't been done already. I think this is going to be very interesting. If you can't see the video click here.

  • The Order 1886- 


This game appeals to me on various levels. Firstly, it's set in London (My hometown). It's a third person action/shooter like Mass Effect. One of my favorite games. Also, it has a Steampunk vibe to it, which I love. I think this is going to be a great game. If you can't see the video click here.

  • Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS- 

It's Smash Bros, that is reason enough. I can't wait to play online though. The online mode in Brawl wasn't very good. But, thanks to Miiverse and the major improvements to the online functionality within the Wii U. I think that the online potential will finally be realised. I for one, cannot wait to open many cans of whoop ass. If you can't see the video here.

  • Mario Kart 8- 

Mario Kart and HD. They go together like Chicken & Rice. Even though Mario Kart can be infuriating at times. It's great to play online and with family and friends. I know this will fulfill both of those promises. I am looking forward to sharing my experiences on Miiverse and gloating about my awesome skills. I have no doubts that this will be an amazing game. If you can't see the video here.

There are still more things that I am looking forward to this year. I will share those in the next part. What are you looking forward to this year? Don't forget to share and comment!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!