Man of Steel and its problems

He should be locked up for his crimes against me


MAN OF STEEL WAS AMAZING!!! It was. But once you start to see it and its faults. It's not so amazing anymore. Not to take away from what Snyder did with Superman in bringing him back from the abyss that Superman Returns left him in. But I think he treated Superman too much like his previous films, that was his mistake.

First of all, the film was too long. I don't know why Snyder can't tell a story in under one hundred minutes. It's possible. Snyder doesn't seem to know that though. His last four films have all been over one hundred minutes. In the case of Man of Steel, it was long for no reason. It was just needlessly long. It had too many flashbacks and took too long to get to the point.

Another thing that I found really annoying about the Man of Steel was the fact that it was basically a CGI heavy version of Superman 2. It has the same villains, the same fights, the same outcome. There were differences of course. But the fact that it's not truly an orginal idea really annoys me. Moreover, people were praising Snyder for the story. When it wasn't even his own idea! If anything, Man of Steel is a Superman 2 reamke.

I could go on forever about the things I thought were wrong with this film, but I'm going to leave it there. Overall, I would just like to reiterate that I did and still like this movie. This post is just me being overly crictical.

Did you think there were any problems with this film? Don't forget to comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!