My Jams....

I'm Twenty years old now (I can't believe I just said that). I now find myself looking back and realise that so many of the things that influence me are way before my time. But this post will concentrate on music.

I listen to modern music. But most of the new musicians I listen to are quite niche and indie. The reason for this is that I find 99.9% of modern popular music absolutely horrible. I'm not saying people shouldn't listen to it because that is their choice and they should listen to whatever they want. But this isn't about those people, it's about me. I like some modern musicians but I'll come back to that later.

This is all about old school stuff. I must admit, more than 80% of the music I listen to is older than me/ Maybe that reflects the quality of music over the years into what I consider a gradual decline. All of my siblings are older than me, so I've been influenced by their music preferences.

I'm just going to leave some awesome videos of tunes that I listen to:

Driver's Seat - Sniff'n The Tears



If you can't see the video try here.

Marvin Gaye - Symphony
If you can't see the video try here.

It's without question that I listen to Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal


If you can't see the video try here.

Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
If you can't see the video try here.

Now onto some modern artists that I listen to:

James Blake - Retrograde
If you can't see the video try here.

Woodkid - Iron


If you can't see the video try here.

So these are just a few tunes that I listen to. What do you listen to? Let me know in the comments!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!