Be more Indie

I thought I would write another post about comics that are not Marvel or DC. I've found a couple that I think are really great. Once again all of the comics featured are available on Comixology. (I just realized all of the comics I mentioned in this list have female protagonists).
 Here's the run down:

Idolized - Publisher: Aspen Comics

I love this series. It has a great story. I love that it flips the idea of what superheroes are really like and their backstories. I would like to give you all of the details but, as you know I want you to read it. So I can't tell you much. But, if you love Superheroes, you'll love this.

Bandette - Publisher : Monkeybrain
One of the things you'll instantly notice about this series is its art style. It's very Cartoonish and I LOVE IT!! It's funny and has great characters, what else could you ask for? It even won the Best Digital Comic Eisner Award this year, which is pretty good. But, it means that it's only available digitally.

Cyberforce - Publisher: Image/Top Cow

If you read the previous post about Indie Comics, You would have seen the series Aphrodite. She is also in this. If you liked Aphrodite, I know you will love this. It's got some great characters and an amazing story. Here is the most amazing thing.... Issues 1-5 IS FREE!!! Get them here.

Danger Girl - Publisher: IDW
It's the mix of comedy and action that really makes me love this comic! It has some great characters and the art/drawing is really nice. Plus the ladies in it are pretty hot! ;)

Robyn Hood - Publisher: Zenescope

I love this twist on a classic English folk tale. It is full of action, violence and a few jokes. Having Robin Hood as a woman is a great twist. Not to mention, she is seriously BAD-ASS!!! I highly recommend this series.


I'll be sure to make another list of comics as soon as I find some worthy ones. In the meantime, use the comment section to mention any comics you would recommend and they may be featured next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!