Zac Snyder you mug!

BATFLECK!! BEN AFFLECK AS BATMAN!! WHAT?!?!

My face when I found out.

It seems like Zac Snyder wants to become the new Brett Ratner. He seems to want  to make comic book fans angry. Ben Affleck as Batman? Are you kidding me? No. Just no.

When I say that he is becoming Brett Ratner,  I mean he is taking something beloved by the comic book community and ruining it. As much I thought Man of Steel was an improvement on Superman Returns. It could have been better. By adding Batman to the mix, it makes some of the things that were unique about the Man of Steel questionable. Namely, if there is no Kryptonite in this universe, how would Batman stand a chance against Superman? Unless they are going the Dark Knight Returns route ending in the formation of the World's Finest. Even if that is the case, BEN AFFLECK BEING BATMAN IS CRAY CRAY!!!

Back to the Brett Ratner comparison. I think this new film is going to be disappointing. Not just because of the Ben Affleck casting but also because of the way Man of Steel was put together. It had too many holes in it. I'll go into that in a separate post. I think this sequel is going to be DC's X-Men Last Stand. Great characters, weak story, terrible casting and plenty of plot holes. That is what is going to happen in this new Man of Steel film.

This is just the first post on this subject. There will be more.  Is there anything you want me to mention? Don't forget to comment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silly Sony

Switch Hype

Jrspesh's Return/Finally got a Switch!